Sunday, May 8, 2011

Isabella Helps Me Study

Where, oh where, would I be without Isabella?  Probably a little further along in my studying.  I should be finished with my exams already but due to a series of unforeseen events, my Sports Law exam, which I should have taken Thursday night, has been postponed.  And so, with Isabella's help, I sit and study


And if you don't believe she knows EXACTLY what she's doing by laying on top of the book I'm trying to read, I want you to look at this face


 This is Isabella's "you better pet me" face.  In fact, shortly after this picture was taken, she began licking me, which is her way of telling me to a) take her to the bathroom, b) pet her, or c) feed her.

Isabella doesn't discriminate, she wants to help me regardless of whether I'm reading or working on my outline


I promise, Isabella, I won't move my left arm too much.  I know how much you hate it when I disturb you


I'm so lucky Isabella's here to help me study.  Without her, I might have to actually, gulp, study.

No comments:

Post a Comment