Friday, May 6, 2011

Paris, Here We Come!

Ryan and I just bought our tickets to Paris.  We're studying abroad this semester and while I'm only going to two of the program's four weeks, we're taking a week to go to Paris, Versailles, and Normandy before heading to the Hague for school.  During our weekend break from school, we're also going to Belgium.  I've been to Europe a few times and once spent 24 hours in Paris, but this is going to be my first time really visiting France, I've never been the Belgium or the Netherlands, and Ryan's never been to Europe.  Plus, the thought of three glorious weeks off work is enough to make a girl break into a happy dance unlike one you've ever seen.  And dance I shall.

Parisians, don't be alarmed at the crazy woman dancing off a plane, around the Eiffel Tower, and on her way to Versailles, she's an American.

No comments:

Post a Comment