Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Remebering to Breathe

This semester has been...busy.  Yes, I suppose that's the word for it, but it doesn't feel quit adequate.  It's a busier semester than last, despite the fact I started planning our wedding, was taking two more credit hours than I am now, I had two surgeries (one of which left me with a half-cast on mt right wrist for finals), another surgery right after the semester was over, and as soon as exams were over, Ryan an I both moved. 
I think I need a nap just thinking about last semester.

No time for napping, however.  Not now.  We're getting married in 17 days and I have vases that need a quasi-faux-mercury glass finish.  Work has elevated itself to a level of crazy that cannot be sustained much longer.  The guys still don't have ties for The Big Day.  I actually have to read for two of my classes this semester (the nerve of those professors), and at some point I need to write a 7,500 word paper.

In other words, I've been neglecting the blog and I still haven't sat down to figure out all the html stuff and make it pretty.  I will be back on a much more regular basis and will sit down and make the blog pretty just as soon as I take care of a few other things.  Like breathing and sleeping.  I've been told those are important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment