Thursday, April 19, 2012

WordPress

I've decided to switch on over to WordPress, mostly because I can and not for any very specific reasons, other than I know lots of people use it and one friend in particular strongly encouraged I make the switch.  I'm a little behind the curve on a lot of social media stuff.  I don't use the Twitter account I established for anything other than checking the soup specials at a local cafe.  I signed up for Instagram, but have no idea how people use it, other than to post pictures on Facebook.  Basically, I have far too many accounts, not enough time, I don't even know what various things are associated with my different emails addresses, etc.  So, I'm starting from scratch.  I'm changing my name/email with all of my accounts all over the place, I'm going to learn how to integrate things (a/k/a simplify my life), and it's going to take some time.

In other words, I'll be back, and hopefully better than before, just as soon as I finish my seminar paper and exams, and get back from my honeymoon with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment