Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ah Yes, The Wedding

Venue - check.  Wedding dress - check.  Menu - narrowed down but we need to do the tasting.  Yes, less than a month after getting engaged we had a venue, date, my dress, and most of the guest list complete.  And then we hit a speed bump.  First, it was figuring out the exact number and cutting the guest list.  Then it was bridesmaids' dresses (not that the wedding party is finalized or anything), and then it all came to a screeching halt.  The entire time I was in Europe I put it out of my head almost completely.  Now I'm back to reality and need to get focused again.  Classes start back in a little over a month and I need to get some additional portions of that to do list checked off before I'm too busy studying, driving, and sitting in class while working full-time and taking care of the puppy to even think about wedding things.  So this week, my mission is to get back on track, finalize all the things I've been putting off because I just don't want to think about them, and put together a plan of action for the next 8 months.  Oh dear goodness, I'm getting married in 249 days!!!  Yes, it's definitely time to get myself in gear and get a move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment