Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hot Mess of Randomness

Because I know you've been wondering what's been going on in my head, here are actual thoughts I've had this week:

Should I get the small cookie scoop or the medium cookie scoop?  The small cookies will be 2" in diameter, the medium 2 3/4".  Decisions, decisions.

Calories in Valentine's themed desserts don't count, right?  I'm not talking about all desserts, just those vanilla cupcakes that have heart sprinkles and a plastic ring that says "SUGAR" stuck in the mound of white frosting.  I mean, of course I didn't eat one, I'm just wondering if I had eaten would, if the calories in it would have counted.  I vote no, so who's with me?

I'll take one of everything Williams-Sonoma makes that can be monogrammed, please.  I'm convinced All-Clad's copper-core casserole works better if it knows who it belongs to.

see link above or check out my Pinterest


Who wouldn't love a monogrammed knife?

see link above or my Pinterest


And hello, monogrammed china, where have you been all my life?!?!?

guess where you can find it?  yep, the link above, or here

Holy moly, I'm getting married in less than six weeks.  I really should pick a middle name.  Like pronto.  How else can I have things monogrammed?

Wow, I really have a monogram problem.  If that's my biggest problem, I think we're doing okay, so I'll allow it.

The semester is almost halfway over.  I should really sit down and figure out when things are going to be due and figure out how to get everything done in a week.  Thus far, I've just been running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

So, that's all for now.  Now you know what a hot mess my brain is.  You're welcome for bringing you into the madness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment