Monday, November 28, 2011

Love Me Some Monday

I love me some...

FSU Seminoles.  I don't care if for the majority of the game on Saturday we had more yards in penalties than total offense.  It doesn't matter to me that my top contender for MVP was John Brantley, UF's quarterback (before he was taken off the field with what was probably a concussion), for his fabulous turnovers, two of which we turned into touchdowns.  I'll forgive our players that caused at least one, if not two, TDs to be returned because of penalties.  Heck, I'll even forgive Greg Reid for being a bonehead and somehow getting us a penalty when he wasn't even playing because he decided to run on the field with his helmet off and get in some guy's face after that guy tossed our player, who was out of bounds, like a ragdoll.  We beat UF.  For the first time since the '98/'99 seasons, we have defeated both of our biggest rivals - University of Florida and University of Miami (FL) - two years in a row.  We are the football champions of the State of Florida, which is arguably one of the best states for football.  It makes me so happy.

Adele.  She's so fabulous to listen to while I'm supposed to be studying for my Fed Tax exam but am blogging instead. 

Juicing.  My little sister loaned me her juicer since she has moved home for a few months and my parents already have a juicer.  This morning I had apple-carrot juice for breakfast.  Delicious.

Holiday Discount Shopping.  40% off my favorite protein shakes, face cream, and so much more?  Yes, please!

Hope you're loving yourself some things today too.  Happy Monday, everyone!.

No comments:

Post a Comment