Friday, November 18, 2011

Most Studious Puppy

Saturday Ryan had his four-hour mock trial for his Trial Advocacy class.   Each student is responsible for obtaining and prepping a witness based on the packet of information they are given. 

Guess who Ryan asked to be his witness. I'll give you a hint:  me.

I had six pages of questions and answers Ryan wanted me to memorize as well as I could, in addition to knowing all of the facts provided in the packet in the form of my "previous testimony."  Ryan sent me a draft of what he wanted me to say on Thursday night and I was sent the final draft after 11 am on Friday night.  Trial was at 9 am Saturday morning. Thank goodness Isabella helped me learn my part. It was hard to let her down gently and explain she wasn't going to be the witness.  Look how studious she was!

 

Poor thing, she worked so hard to learn Detective Snow's part and then she wasn't invited to the party.  It's even more sad because she has a party dress for just such occasions.

 
So cute I can hardly stand it.

I would go on about the trial, but I'm sure you don't want to hear me gush about what an amazing job Ryan did, so I'll keep it to myself.

Hope you had a happy Monday and a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment