Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Not Pippa!

Remember how I was going on and on about how leggings aren't pants?  Yesterday afternoon, the same friend that sent me the Are You Wearing Pants Decision Tree sent a link to this article.  The epidemic has spread.  If the Duchess of Cambridge starts wearing them, you'll be able to knock me over with a feather.  Quick, quarantine her before it spreads!

What's worse is I had just finished reading an article about how clothing June Cleaver would approve of has come back into fashion (I'm not a huge fan of the cat-eye glasses, but I love Grace Kelly and the look of that era).  I thought things were looking up.  Now I'm afraid they'll only get worse.  Before you know it, we'll have people wearing yoga pants to church and pajamas to the office. 

I am absolutley not the most together person 100% of the time.  Sometimes I don't finsh putting on my makeup or doing my hair.  I love wearing flats because my feet don't always love heels.  My wardrobe desperately needs an update.  But I'm working on it. I've even started wearing heels while doing housework (more on that another day).  Yes, I may wear sweat shorts all weekend while I'm at home cleaning and doing housework, but I put on pants when I actually get dressed.

This is a sad, sad day.  I think it calls for a moment of silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment