Saturday, September 17, 2011

Super Saturday

Every now and again I become delusional and think I am Superwoman and will be able to accomplish everything on the most ridiculous to do list you've ever seen.  Today is a perfect example.  My plans for today include doing all my laundry, vacuuming, buying Isabella a new toy to tear up at my friend Erin's house (so Isabella will leave us alone and not go after the one stuffed animal she managed to find last time we were over there), returning the bridesmaids' dresses we will not be using to J.Crew, finishing my Entertainment Law homework in time to go to Erin's, and going to the gym.  Did I mention I also think I'm somehow going to have time to do wedding things like finish addressing the save the date envelopes, complete the addresses spreadsheet, and cut down the information cards that are going with the save the dates?  Oh, yes, and I want to make banana bread with the bananas that are finally ready.  And, if I have time, I'm going to Church tonight at 5:30 instead of going tomorrow before Ryan and I go to brunch or tomorrow night.

Apparently, I am the only person on Earth who has figured out how to clone themselves not just once but twice because it will take three of me to get all that done.  Think I'm going to have to prioritize that list, be willing to let some of it go, and multitask unlike anything you've ever seen before.  The wedding things I can do at Erin's while watching FSU beat play Oklahoma (fingers crossed, y'all, I'm not jinxing it).  Banana bread, delicious as it might be during our pj game watching party, will probably have to wait until tomorrow, as will Church and vacuuming.  That just leaves me with school, the gym, a trip to Petsmart, and running by the grocery store to pick up an appetizer for tonight.  Of course, I'll also have to find time to shower and get ready, but we'll pretend I don't take at least an hour to get ready to go anywhere.

I like to be busy but this is getting to be a bit much.  Anyone else have a rather ambitious day planned?

P.S.  I was writing this while on hold with Verizon trying to get my cable picture to stop being boxes and lines of picture going in and out.  You know what I'm talking about, right?  I didn't have a chance to publish the post before the technician got on the line.  After a series of calls totaling about 30 minutes, he's sending a technician to my house to fix the problem sometime before five.  Vacuuming is going to have to go back on my to do list.  And with that, my plan for the day was shot before 10 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment