Friday, October 21, 2011

I Might Have a Problem

I might have a very serious problem.  I am OBSESSED with sequins.  I've always liked things with a little sparkle, and a bow or a ruffle never hurt anyone, but I have now moved into full-blown sequin obsession.  The items I'm currently craving include:

I know, it doesn't have sequins, but I think it's perfect for lounging around the house, especially at this price






 
Do not ask me what crazy kind of 1980s soap opera I think I live in that I need all of these sequin outfits, and I know I may hate myself for loving them one day (or at least question my thought process), but I really think I need those sequins in my life.  Does it really matter that I don't have anywhere to wear these fabulous numbers?

However, even I have my limits and this is one sequined item I will not be caught dead in:


I know I don't need to tell any of you this, but if there are any full-timers out there (you know who you are), these are NOT pants.  They are leggings.  They will make your thighs look bigger than you ever thought possible.  Do not, I repeat, do not wear these with a shirt that doesn't even cover your butt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment