Monday, January 9, 2012

Really Great Excuses

I know, I know, I've been MIA for a looooong time.  I also have some great reasons/excuses for my absence.  The month of December was not full of normal holiday craziness for me.  Well, it was, but that wasn't everything.  In December I had two surgeries, one on my right wrist (making it very hard to type), the other just before Christmas.  Ryan and I both moved, and are still in the process of getting settled.  I had two exams, both of which I typed with my cast on.  We had our engagement party, and were honored to be joined by so many of our friends and family.  The office Christmas party was the same week we had to finish moving and I had surgery #2.

In sum, it's been a little nuts around here.  But I'm back and re-committed to blogging, wedding planning, working, and most importantly, taking the time to breathe and enjoy my life in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment