Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Two Months

Two months from today, Ms. becomes Mrs.  Along with the change in title comes a name change, which will be interesting considering I haven't even chosen what my name will be.  The last name is settled on, and was never really a question, but the middle name, well, that's still being debated (in my head, of course).  New name = new monogram = my towels, robe, and several other things will no longer be correct.  I've also convinced myself it means I can buy lots of new things and monogram them, just because I have a new monogram to use.  I've shown much restraint my entire life, but I firmly believe that if it doesn't move of its own free will, you should monogram it (and if your husband/fiance doesn't move fast enough, you should probably monogram him too). 

Poor Ryan, he's not going to know what hit him.  haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment